All-Blogs.net directory Light the Lamp - a Columbus Blue Jackets blog: Game being streamed live tomorrow?

Countdown to Rick Nash's contract expiration:

Monday, September 14, 2009

Game being streamed live tomorrow?

I was just watching the recap video of today's action at camp. There is one line at the end of the video that caught my attention.

Paraphrasing the host said to tune in to hear all action on the Blue Jackets radio network or you can "catch the game right here at BlueJackets.com".

Not sure if that means they will just stream the audio on BlueJackets.com or they will stream the video.

Anyhow check it out for yourself and let me know your thoughts:



As I've said over and over again, I could listen to Commodore all day.... that guy is a piece of work (in a good way).

-LTL

3 comments:

Rick Gethin said...

I think that means you can listen to it on radio or go to the website and listen to the streaming audio. You can also watch the game here:

http://www.myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitionid=&part=sports&discipline=icehockey

Click on the little tv to the right of the CBJ v Pens. If it's televised, this is the site I've always found the games on.

LTL said...

Thanks for the heads up on that link Rick.. I'll throw it in another post so folks don't miss it.

-LTL

Unknown said...

Commodore is hysterical. Wish Nasher would have shown a little more enthusiasm... I know, I know... it's Nash. But given the response from people/fans who were able to watch and how much they loved it, it would have been nice to see the same return from the players.